Residential Care for the Elderly Facility Development
Real Estate Advisory Services (R.E.A.S.) was formed in 1992 as a fee based Real Estate Consulting firm providing a host of commercial services. Clients were seeking independent Commercial Real Estate advice to advise them on the viability of developing new commercial projects, to perform a market analysis to assist them in making a “risk informed” decision about whether to proceed with a purchase, sale or development. These projects ranged the commercial real estate spectrum – i. e. Land Development, Apartment House, Retail Center, OfficeBuilding, MedicalBuilding, Warehouse Building, Service Station Development and Residential Care Facilities. This analysis included project financing. RESIDENTIAL CARE FACILITY PROJECT CONSULTING: Over the past 6 years the company’s focus has been planning, financing and developing Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly (R.C.F.E.) This activity includes developing new and rebuilding/remodeling existing six (6) bedrooms through multi bed facilities. Memory care and I.C.F. facilities included. Following is a “Menu” of services we provide clients based upon our experience and expertise.
- Contract Negotiations: Negotiating purchase and sale agreements.
- Development Cost Studies: Review and analyze all cost data to determine project feasibility.
- Entitlements: Process all governmental entitlements necessary to complete construction and development.
- Financing: Qualify client for project financing. If qualified, provide client lender financing options for construction and permanent financing using conventional or SBA financing.
- Market Analysis: Development and Analysis of Income – Expense models for proposed Residential Care Facility development.
- Property Development: Develop new or expand existing facilities per plan and specifications.