How to start a Residential Care Facility
Call us now for more information 888-850-6932
Our New Agency Startup Program is designed to assist and provide you with everything you need to establish your very own Residential Care Facility.
21st Century Health Care Consultants employs a team approach to assisting individuals with opening a new Residential Care Facility. We are focused on the critical issues of organizational performance, strategy development, licensure and accreditation, interim management, executive coaching, and the many other challenges Residential Care Facility face every day.
You will be able to provide a wide range of health and social services to persons needing assistance services. Our Residential Care Facility start-up program will enable you to provide medical services such as nursing, social services, and therapeutic treatments (physical, speech, occupational therapy).
Our Residential Care Facility Startup Program includes preparing your Residential Care Facility to provide Home Health services that can be purchased privately by an individual expending his/her own funds and being able to accept private health insurance patients.
Fill out the form below for a no obligation consultation and one of our friendly consultants will get back to you shortly.
Our Start-up Process
Five reasons why we have the most successful New Residential Care Facility Start-up Program in the industry.
1. We complete all of the applications and paperwork requirements. Our new Residential Care Facility startup program begins with helping you choose the business entity that will best fit your needs (Sole proprietor, Partnership, Limited Liability Company, S Corporation, C Corporation). We then complete and file the required documentation, obtain a Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) from the IRS. We will then register your business with the Secretary of State in your state. We complete the paperwork requirements for your state license. The recent and ongoing changes to licensing standards and regulatory requirements can make the startup process challenging. At 21st Century, we simplify the process and make it easy for you to understand. You provide us the application information, and we do the rest. Each state will have different certification requirements and processes. This includes an in-depth description of planned operational policies, as well as the resumes and documentation of prospective employees’ professional licensing and criminal background screening. When you receive your license application in a binder it will be easy to submit to your state for approval.
2. We complete the more extensive Residential Care Facility licensing procedures needed to become a Residential Care Facility.
3. We offer a very complete operational package. Our Policies and Procedures, Admission Packets, Personnel Files, Forms, Logs, etc. are customized to meet your Residential Care Facility needs. Our Residential Care Facility policy and procedure manuals are written specifically to meet your States requirements,
4. We provide our agencies with startup services that are developed and customized specifically for your Residential Care Facility to be compliant with all state regulations.
5. We are the only Residential Care Facility Consulting Company that offers a Lifetime Residential Care Facility Training and Support Program.
All members of the 21st Century consulting team remain actively involved in professional associations, policy development, and engagement with current providers of service. We are only in the business of consulting and establishing a Residential Care Facility.
"This lets us provide the very best education, training, and support services for all of our Residential Care Facility. It not only assures that an agency gets its certification. It also ensures that the Residential Care Facility is well-prepared to operate and be completely successful in the ever-changing health care arena."
John Vincent Dapello, President